Thursday, February 14, 2013

And the Blog Lives On!

Loading checkpoint... Please do not restart system... Loading checkpoint... Loaded.

Well hiya, folks. Welcome back to Loading Checkpoint!

Some of you may have noticed the two-and-a-half-month emptiness on the blog. I know I did! Truth be told, I have no good reason for why it was abandoned for so long, especially after the resurgence of views I had been receiving back in October and November. I ate through my backlog rather quickly during those two months and didn't really fill it out again. I could make excuses -- I started a new job back in September, and it really ate up my time so I could write new articles -- but, really, they wouldn't be true. I could have taken the time to write up stuff for the blog but I got distracted and didn't come back. C'est la vie.

I'm back now because I have felt inspired again! No, I don't have any video game previews in a backlog, and no, I don't have any other Indie Spotlights in the works. I'm not even going to try and force myself into a regular schedule. Instead, I am going to post stuff as I feel inspired, and it just so happens that I thought here might be a good place to chronicle my efforts as I write up a D&D adventure for my regular group of gaming friends.

Yes, I am that much of a nerd.

I've been working on the adventure over the last week or two and have made some good headway, and I'm excited to share what I've got with anyone who would like to read! And, who knows, maybe in the interim I will throw in some news about video games.

So stay tuned, dear (imaginary) readers! Loading Checkpoint is back... It just might take a bit longer to load than usual.

- Nick

PS. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Do so below!